After taking a few days off, the Lincoln Project has released another effective ad called "Regret"
With a comic in the background doing a skit on how he is starting to regret his vote for Trump, the list of all of the 2016 Popular Vote Losers flaws are recited. They include:
- "Blatant racism.
- Crass sexism.
- Deranged narcissism.
- Pandering to Nazis.
- Supporting Pedophiles.
- Proudly bragging about being a sexual predator.
- Openly cheating his employees.
- Mocking the disabled.
- Praising murderous dictators.
- Constant pathological lying.
- Petty vindictive cruelty.
- Staggering ineptitude.
- Unapologetic corruption.
- Mob ties.
- Encouraging violence against those that question his authority.
- Theft of the people's tax dollars to pay off your mountain of debt.
- Being a white nationalist.
- Demonizing immigrants.
- Disregard of the Bill of Rights.
- Lying about whether Russia lied about hacking our election."
The ad finishes asking the viewer to vote.
A very thorough review of the facts. However, they left out he was/wants to:
- Cut Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid by two trillion dollars.
- Wants to throw people off their health insurance in the middle of a pandemic.
- Impeached for trying to extort a foreign country (Ukraine) to dig up political dirt on Joe Biden.
- An obstructer of Justice during the Muller Investigation that investigated his collusion with the Russians during the 2016 campaign.
- Endorsed by David Duke of the KKK twice.
- Grossly mishandled the Coronavirus which has led to 5,000,000 infections across the nation, 163,000 fatalities, and the implosion of the nation's economy.
November 3, 2020, is in 85 days.