Saturday, November 7, 2020

Initial Statements from President Elect Biden and Vice President Elect Harris

President-Elect Biden has issued a statement after the calling of victory for the Biden/Harris Ticket.

On social media, Mr. Biden wrote:

"America, I’m honored that you have chosen me to lead our great country. The work ahead of us will be hard, but I promise you this: I will be a President for all Americans — whether you voted for me or not.I will keep the faith that you have placed in me."

Vice President-Elect Harris also wrote:

"This election is about so much more than Joe Biden or me. It’s about the soul of America and our willingness to fight for it. We have a lot of work ahead of us. Let’s get started."

The Biden/Harris Campaign also released the following video to commemorate American Inclusiveness, thank the people for entrusting them with the Presidency, and where they would like to take the country.

The President-Elect and Vice President-Elect will formally address the American People later today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editorial Cartoons for the Week