Thursday, October 26, 2017

You go Ralph Northam

This might be the tweet that seals the deal for Lieutenant Governor Ralph Northam who responded to the morning Trump tweet fest which targeted him by tweeting back:

"I served 8 years in the Army, took care of sick kids, and am running to build a more inclusive Virginia," he tweeted. "Don't talk to me about showing up." "While I was treating patients at the RAM clinic, Donald Trump was golfing in Sterling," he added. "You tell me who doesn't show up for Virginians."

Now Northam needs to take that attitude and translate it into closing the deal against newly converted White Nationalist Ed Gillespie in the election in the next couple of weeks.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-10-26/ralph-northam-responds-to-trump-dont-talk-to-me-about-showing-up?context=amp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editorial Cartoons for the Week